Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday 30 May 2016

Card of The Day

I have not posted a card of the day in a while. I love my oracle cards and try to sit, meditate and work with my oracle cards. I love just to sit and just let go of all the stresses of the day.

I chose a card to see what messages I get for you today.

I chose this card "LOVE".  It's from John Holland. I absolutely love the art work from this deck. I shuffled the cards and asked what message I should communicate today to my readers. This was the first card that I chose once I finished shuffling the deck.





In the book it states that love is the foundation of your existence and you're just as worthy of receiving as you are of giving love and compassion.

Sit with this. We are love. We give out love. But sometimes, I know for me, we forget to love ourselves. We are so focused on everyone else that we forget about ourselves. It's not a selfish thing. Take some time out for yourself. I know for myself, I worry about everyone else but myself. I've really started to change that. The world can wait. I deserve at least half hour to myself. At the least! Start with a walk, a pedicure, a bubble bath. Do something that you absolutely enjoy but never find the time to do.

Make this your goal and go for it!

Wishing you lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment