Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 April 2016

Breakfast On The Go!

We all live busy lives. Leaving in a rush in the morning to work, driving the kids to school, going to class, etc. etc. etc. Just because our lives are busy doesn't mean we should sacrifice our health. Going through the drive through for a quick fix is no excuse. I usually make this parfait the night before so there's no excuse. I used flavored cottage cheese. If you're not a fan of cottage cheese,  greek yogurt is also a yummy substitute.


Use a mason jar to quickly pack this breakfast parfait on the go. I used fresh (or frozen) berries to make this. Layer the cottage cheese (yogurt), a layer of granola, then a layer of fruit and repeat. It's that simple! I used strawberries and blueberries and vanilla flavored cottage cheese! Yum!


I found these really cute mini chalkboards at the dollar store! OMG! The endless possibilities for these cute and inexpensive chalkboard clippies. I used an elastic band around the jar to fasten the spoon and clipped this tag on the jar! Enjoy! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment