Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday 25 April 2016

Getting Ready For Mother's Day




Mother's Day is quickly approaching (Sunday, May 8). And what I usually like to do is host brunch at my house. I'm more of a morning person. So I will prep the buffet table the night before, set the dining room table and then wake up early the next morning to cook. I found these cute mini chalk boards (with a clothes pin backing) at the dollar store. I will be using these at the table so everyone knows where to sit.

 
I made this little sign with chalkboard paint. I bought the frame at Walmart. I dis-assembled the frame and removed the glass. I then painted one side of the glass with chalkboard paint. Once the paint has dried, voila! Instant chalkboard. What a cute accessory for your brunch!
 
Simple and inexpensive ideas to complement your event! No one has to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment