Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday 15 April 2016

Dinner In a Hurry

Last night it was a "ME" night. I had a class to attend and needed to eat something quickly. I found this flatbread at the grocery store that I absolutely love! It's called artisan thin pizza crust by Stonefire. This pack that I purchased is a pack of 2 stone oven baked crust. It's good to have on hand for nights like last night.

 
 
I wanted something light to dress the pizza with. So I spread the bread with a pesto sauce, placed oven roasted chicken pieces, sliced bocconcini and sliced cherry tomato.
 


Baked the personalized pizza on a preheated pizza stone at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.



And there you have it! A delicious personalized pizza in less than 1/2 hour. This pizza for me is quite big so I tend to eat about half of it. You can serve this for dinner for your family with a soup and salad.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment