Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday 18 April 2016

Death By Chocolate






This recipe by far my go to when pleasing a crowd. You can serve in glasses like I did here or in a trifle bowl. When there's an event I'm invited to, the host/hostess always asks me to bring this along.

Skor Trifle

1                   Chocolate cake mix (or your own) prepared
1/3 cup         Kahlua liqueur (or sweetened black coffee)
3 pkgs          Instant chocolate pudding
1 1/2 cups    skor or heath chocolate (I always use Skor)
4 cups           Sweetened Whipped Cream

Make holes, using a fork, all over top of the baked cake. Drizzle the Kahlua over top. Let stand 10 minutes. Chop the cake into small pieces.

Layer the pudding
 
Add the chocolate bits
 
Then the whipped cream and repeat.
 
Chill.
 
Serves 20
 
ENJOY!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment